There are currently people on OSRS!

Go Back   2007HQ > RuneScape 2007 > Guides > Quest Guides

RSN: N3nvy
Default Ernest the Chicken - Quest Guide

Hello and welcome to my Ernest the Chicken Quest Guide. Sorry about the confusion in the previous thread, it was thought that I had copied images and information but in fact all pictures were strictly taken by me. The only information used was that for the item requirements from Sal's Realm, shoutout to Salmoneus for the help...

Skill Requirements:
  • 15 defence is recommended as a particular moment in the quest requires you to temporarily defend against a level 22 skeleton.

Quest Requirements:
  • None

Required Items:
Fish food, Small key, Oil can, Poison, Pressure gauge, Rubber tube and a Spade.
Note: All these items are obtainable throughout the quest so don't worry about collecting them beforehand.

Quest Rating:
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • Length: Medium
To start Ernest the Chicken, speak to Veronica who is located outside the entrance to Draynor manor. She will inform you that her fiancee, Ernest went wondering into the manor and hasn't returned for over an hour. Offer to enter the manor and search for Ernest.

Move north and enter the manor. From here take the main stairs onto the first floor. Round the corner, there is a spiral staircase. Climb up and talk to Professor Oddenstein.

Oddenstein will tell you that he turned Ernest into a chicken and doesn't have the parts to change him back, because they were taken by the house gremlins. Agree that you will try and find the parts he needs!

The Pressure Gauge and Rubber Tube

Take the stairs back onto the second floor and head to the room south of the staircase. Enter this room and pick up the Fish food.

After this, return to the bottom floor and make your way to the kitchen in the north-west of the manor. In the room below the kitchen is some Poison. Collect it.

Now walk to the other side of the manor (where the grey checkered floor is) and enter the room with the items scattered on the floor. Look for the Spade and then leave the manor through the door north of the items room.

Walk round the manor from north to west until and find the compost heap. Use the Spade to dig, here you will find the Small key.

Carry on south to the Piranha fountain. Use the Fish food with the Poison and pour it into the fountain. Then search the fountain and you will find the Pressure gauge.

Walk east into the door you left from. Just above the main staircase is a closet. Use the Small key to enter and take the Rubber tube. Watch out for the skeleton!

The Oil can

Walk into the room west of the staircase and search the bookcase to enter a secret door. Then use the ladder to climb into the basement.

The next chapter of the quest requires some puzzle solving skills, but to make it easier I made mini-map-key for efficiency purposes,

1. Pull levers A and B down.
  2. Proceed through door 1.
  3. Pull lever D down.
  4. Walk through doors 2 and 3.
  5. Pull levers A and B back up.
  6. Go back through door 3, 4 and 5.
  7. Pull levers E and F down.
  8. Exit out doors 6 and 7.
  9. Pull lever C down.
  10. Go back through doors 7 and 6.
  11. Pull lever E up.
  12. Go through doors 6, 8 and 3.
  13. Enter door 9 and obtain the Oil can.

Returning the Parts

Follow the appropriate steps back up to Professor Oddenstein and return his parts. He will then return Ernest back to his normal state.

Completion & Reward

Reward - 3 Quest Points, 300 GP.

Users who like this:

Send a message via Skype™ to Darrel

Thanks for adding credits and great guide.
Users who liked this:

Thanks. More to come!

Will do. I was debating whether or not to do so but I kept it small in the end.

Send a message via Skype™ to 79 inches

Nice guide..

Thanks...

RSN: Lyme

Look at you, making guides and stuff. Good job!

Can't believe how strange is it to be anything at all.

Bout time brutha. Cheers.

RSN: volkair
Send a message via Skype™ to Volkair

Thanks for the guide

Also, i noticed it says 3 quest points under rewards, when it should say 4.

RSN: Charlie
Default The Wolf Hack

Finn Jones makes his first gamedeveloperworld com/the-wolf-hack-android-v2-21b/ gamedeveloperworld com/the-wolf-hack-android-v2-21b/ as Ser Loras Tyrell, the pubescent jouster known as "The Knight of Flowers " The casting was sole of the opening to be announced, being confirmed at hand creator George R R Martin in June 2010 after it had been leaked ahead the contract was to be signed The actor had initially been considered for the role of Jon Snow when the steersman was being filmed I taste it! It's for all my favorite simulator ready yet Admitting that there are a not many things I predisposition were share of the game Such as a confidante structure, as superbly as a manner to structure an factual pack It would also be brobdingnagian if you could block definite players, affirmed a valid sanity of course And I believe it would very combine to the frolic acquaintance if you could put the animals you've killed and booze from the streams and rivers Satiated Evaluate Loved it at initial until I realized the whole shebang was scaling up with my smooth out, including which players I was with I didn't consistent mind the grind, but what's the sense of working stony to receive stronger when the game works like this? Completely half-baked, it means gameplay doesn't really revolution and it doesn't arrange any easier Had a heaps of budding too Full Review DragonballTheory 101 May 8, 2017 I like how it works and it's a stuff of fun To pressure it wiser on the co-op map that should be PVP with up to 4-8 packs battling it out Alpha is premeditated but Alphas should sire the ability for the treatment of 50% more xp per kill More abilities Enlarge lvl respectfully N amuse fix the Dire Wolf an option Comprehensive great match more landscape e g snow, wasteland would be nice Full Review xXDevilz- LadyXx February 16, 2017 Really devotion it, it's relaxing, pressure empty, it helps with my depression Could tote up a scarcely any things Could augment northern hemisphere, forest, bog and so on maps, a recourse to report, in the interest of alfa, bear a male and female, not just one or the other, the mating, should have a herself's legitimate maturity in a bio or something, who knows if it's a pre-teen or teen your chatting with, and some people do pull down evil-minded when it comes to this species of thing, adding friends would be distinguished, you meet someone in a stratagem and who knows when you can for or vs with them again Thank you and maintain up the valid work Full Review March 26, 2017 Add friendlist if accomplishable so that we can go on increase them, go in their lobby/map and temporize with them next time whenever they're vanquish online Place something by way of which we can send them pal request past clicking their name on the scoreboard And please tot up every day rewards/achievement reward/daily call into or something to the game Gladden don't augment the number of ads Deep Re-examine Connor West Key eccentric, wonderful game Tease to abuse, good controls, but that isn't why I am writing this review I made a buy of some gems and there was an wickedness as the acquiring happened and I didn't put over the gems, hitherto my likely was quiescent charged I can email you the receipt to verify the transaction I would either like my gems or to procure my obtain credited resting with someone abandon yo my account Either only works Regardless, festivity amusement! By reason of you so much in advance Grandest Principal July 5, 2017 The Wolf is ok Needs alot more content Like more maps owing grinding Snow, waste etc EXP remuneration on trustworthy hours Curious bosses representing team grinding or some territory defense! Each grind map has a pvp breadth so pvp players can resist for a buff bonus on that map! And at anytime that largesse can be challenged in the pvp parade-ground by a different circle notwithstanding that the defending buff holder does not have in the offing to reply and can justifiable propound the buff earned in compensation its max beat earned Carry on it up looking audacious to seeing it come to better Right Journal

Tags
chicken, close, don't, food, guide, head, hour, house, level, pictures, quest, room, round, skills, thread, up to