There are currently people on OSRS!

Go Back   2007HQ > RuneScape 2007 > Goals & Achievements

Default Tsukaba/Lunar's Acheivments

Hello everyone, I decided that since I'm new the best way to introduce myself would probably be a thread on my account ^_^ I've gone by Lunar Senpai in the past but I recently changed my alias to Tsukaba. My current road right now is 99 Defence and 91+ Slayer but long term will be max cape, although currently I am going to go for max range/magic tank so I can do a bit of pking and have some fun before getting 99 Attack and Defence in the end. I suppose we'll get right too it. Here is my current skillcard and goals.
Current Shortish Term Goals: 75/75 Attack 75/75 Strength 77/99 Defence 77/99 HP 70/99 Range 70/75 Prayer 99/99 Magic 80/91 Runecrafting 76/86 Agility 66/91 Slayer 241/250 QP

I will continue to update this thread with every notable achievement I get(i.e Every 5th, 10th level etc. and Item/Pet/Quest/Achievement Diary goals).

Anddd here is a few Screenshots I took prior to this thread to start us off

Users who liked this:

RSN: Memberr
Send a message via Skype™ to Member

Nice account! Seems like your combat level when you've finished the account will be very close to mine now. I'm not sure if I want to change my account by leveling attack defence, but if not then we should pk together some time .

Originally Posted by Member View Post
Nice account! Seems like your combat level when you've finished the account will be very close to mine now. I'm not sure if I want to change my account by leveling attack defence, but if not then we should pk together some time .
Thank you ^_^ Nice to see someone with a similar account and i'd love to pk sometime! I'll add you.