There are currently people on OSRS!

Go Back   2007HQ > RuneScape 2007 > Goals & Achievements

RSN: Keijo
Red face Keijo - the main

i am going for 99 runecrafting and all other skills 90

welcome to my thread

ignore everything else in the op im not interested in updating it

ask me if you for some reason want to know something

ignore all this trash the op is irrelevant im going for diaries and(lol nevermind) none of the stuff in this OP and im not planning to update it thank you for reading bye

attention: this thread is horrible atm. its lacking tons of screenshots and also is outdated

Keijo's/Nismo's Achievements thread.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

What I started the thread as.
Just gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAoing to do some random skilling, questing and random stuff. Not adding combat goals for now at least.

Current stats:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA
Feel free to add me and interact with me and stuff.

Cool things that I have achieved:

-99 agility and 1000 total
Spoiler

-90 mining

Spoiler

Things I would want to achieve:

-Non-buyable* skills 70+ Current 44

Spoiler

Mining

Fishing
Woodcutting
Hunter
Thieving
Runecrafting
Agility

-'noob skills**' 80 Current 53

Spoiler

Flething
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAACooking
Firemaking

-99 mining
currently 90

-99 runecrafting :S
currently 78 lol

Last edited by bman7; 07-30-2015 at 02:14 AM.
Banned

level up and come play castle wars

Nice studs, and look at those arms. Lookin' for a gf? Just press 123.

Meryn Trant: "You're an upjumped cutthroat. Nothing more."
Bronn: "That's exactly who I am. And you're a grob in fancy armor who's better at beating little girls than fighting men."

Originally Posted by Diggydug View Post
Nice studs, and look at those arms. Lookin' for a gf? Just press 123.
gurlzz 4 me nao

But seriously look at that hat.

RSN: Memberr
Send a message via Skype™ to Member

Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
gurlzz 4 me nao

But seriously look at that hat.
Get pig clothes and you will be manbearpig!

Can someone hop this crap to goals & achievements this is my goal achievement progress pro skiller thread nao, or do i have to go and make a new one on the section?

I would highly appreciate.

Done agility and stuff. Look at that pr0gressssss
going for 1b agi xp

Fitty two tomorrow and weekend at the wildy course equals to ultimate progression

Last edited by Meno; 05-16-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Send a message via Skype™ to Darrel

Moved for you.
Users who liked this:

Originally Posted by Darrel View Post
Moved for you.
Thanks mate.

On topic todays Agi, from 43 to 51:

One more level until agility becomes a lot better. But theres no way i'd make it today, so I'l leave it for tomorrow.

****in computer died on saturday.

Last edited by Meno; 06-29-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Not sure if anyone will even read this but as i put so much effort to this thread there you have it:

Im kinda back in beezneez

Tags
agility, combat, cooking, firemaking, fishing, goals, hunter, in this, nismo, noob, poni, ponies, pony, random, runecrafting, runescaper, skilling, skills, stats, themrpip22, thieving, thread, white, woodcutting