There are currently people on OSRS!

Go Back   2007HQ > RuneScape 2007 > General Discussion

RSN: Oss Spy

I finally got 95 cooking and even 81 fletching. Next I'll need 89 smithing as well as 78 runecrafting and I'll be able to complete the Varrock Elite diaries.

Read my playthrough of OSRS right here!

I got 98 strength at rune dragons. It's a decent way to make money while not being able to do anything that requires better internet, so bonds basically pay for themselves.

Working on 80 prayer right now using ensouled bloodveld heads. I'm using ranged and void to make it go quicker; I should hit 122 combat and if not I'm close to a defence level anyway. I'm also doing more farming runs because I really want to have a fairy ring/spirit tree in my house, so I'll need 91 farming to have multiple. In the mean time, I'm doing a fair bit of woodcutting because I'll need 85 in order to do the Kourend Elite diary - which gives 10% more blood runes - as well as some master clues. I might go higher and hit 90, but I'm not sure if it's worth the amount of effort. I have 2m xp to go as it is and I'm not sure if I want to put in that amount of time.

I've also done a few farming contracts and I'll be looking forward to fighting the Hespori tomorrow, so that'll be cool.

Spoiler

1/5k while on task. I was doing shamans earlier and got a dragonfruit seed, 1/2k and worth 180k. Should've been a dragon warhammer...I did 30 kills on task and 16 off task for a total of 4.47m, with the lump being 3m. 1.5m is about right for 40 kills, so it's easily +1m/hr.

I'm at 480 Rune dragon kills and the loot tab is pretty thick in just bars/bones alone. I'm at 80 prayer and 122 combat and nearly 97 defense which I will continue to train since the lance gives full defense experience. I think I'll sell the tab after I get the level - but we'll just have to play it by ear.

Farming is going extremely well. I only have 680k to 91 and I'll be able to have another spirit tree - I'm thinking I'll put it in my house, but I'll need more construction levels for that...so we'll see.

I'm done updating unless people actually want me to. It's a bit tiring shouting into the void.

RSN: Seismos
Send a message via Skype™ to bman7

I read it but idk if anyone else does

In that case, I'm currently sitting at 1972 total level and I'm on my way to 92 farming - though I'm done doing herb and tree runs, it's mainly just hespori and farming contracts in addition to spirit trees, redwoods, and mahogany trees.

I also got 77 woodcutting...and at 69k/hr I can expect to hit 85 in about twenty hours.