There are currently people on OSRS!

Go Back   2007HQ > Announcements > Feedback

RSN: Vazz
Default 2007HQ Forum Facts

There is no place other than this to put it where its still fitting. I'm listing up some more or less interesting forum facts and whether or not these will help in changing something to the better, that's up to yall.

65% of all posts on these forums were made in the Off-Topic Section.

... out of which over 14% were made in the Off-Topic Chat Lounge.

Thus, well over 10% all posts ever made on these forums were all made in one single thread, with no relation to what this site should be focused on (OldSchool RuneScape) at all.

Interestingly enough, there have been multiple complaints about the Market section just taking unnecessary space, as it has no real use, with almost noone using it.

The Market section has only had 135 posts in total so far, including Vaults information thread in each sub section.

This makes out only 0,4% of all posts.

Even more interestingly, only about 1 in 3 threads ever achieves what it was made for. Every other thread ends up unanswered and the seller does not sell their items to a member of this community.

The Clan Event/Wars-Section is the least active section all around the forums, with only 1 thread and 5 posts made. That makes 0,016% of all posts made.

If all posts in that section would have been spread evenly/equally, it would be one posts every almost two weeks.

If that section was as active as the Off-Topic Chat Lounge is, it would take about one hour to reach the amount of posts the section got in almost two months, thatmeans that the Off-Topic Section is almost 1.500 times more active than the Clan Event/Wars-Section.

The user with the most posts has almost enough posts, to make out 80% of all posts in the Off-Topic Chat Lounge.

The 3 top posters with a total of over 5.000 posts make out 16% of all posts, while the user with the most posts makes out almost 7% of all posts on this forum.

Two of the guide writers have at least one guide running which is a direct copy from a different RuneScape Fan site.

On the "old forums", the Stories-Section was one of the most active ones, unlike on these forums, with only 1,3 posts a day.

Submitted by others:

39.7% of the posts in Off-Topic are in the 10 most posted in threads (bman7)

Want more? Let me know.

Last edited by Vazz; 05-29-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Users who like this:

damnnnn this is kewl

diggy and bman, let's celebrate for being top 3 posters l0l

RSN: Seismos
Send a message via Skype™ to bman7

39.7% of the posts in Off-Topic are in the 10 most posted in threads

Users who liked this:

RSN: Vazz

Yea I forgot, thanks Bman. Feel free to submit your own statistics (only valid ones please) and I'll add them to the OP.

RSN: Seismos
Send a message via Skype™ to bman7

19.08% of all posts were made by people who have made more than 1000 posts
47.2% of all posts were made by people who have made than 500 posts
75.39% of all posts were made by people who have made than 100 posts

Banned

So you're saying... this site has become a joke and the original purpose has been rendered obsolete, instead it has become a small forum of old acquaintances?

Sounds like pre-alpha all over again l0l

Well maybe if we got more people and you guys didn't post boring "welcome" in every intro thread we'd be better off. Start insulting newcomers and they will come for the arguments and stay for the forumz.

Meryn Trant: "You're an upjumped cutthroat. Nothing more."
Bronn: "That's exactly who I am. And you're a grob in fancy armor who's better at beating little girls than fighting men."
Users who liked this:

off topic is just more interesting it lets you dive into the minds of your fellow runescapers, if we strictly talked about runescape the forums would probably just die with the amount of ppl here atm

this is pretty interesting but the stories section was never active lol i remember when i wrote a story a looooong time ago and there would be a new post there every 12 hours or so

d

i like off beat beats

RSN: volkair
Send a message via Skype™ to Volkair

more stats please.

Also get 1k

Tags
2007hq, a day, bman7, chat, clan, community, day, event, forum, guide, hour, interesting, lounge, member, off-topic, place, runescape, running, submit, threads, times, up to, vazz-sexy-mathafacka