There are currently people on OSRS!

Go Back   2007HQ > Announcements > Introductions

View Poll Results: How Boss is Alwayz
Bosszilla 2 28.57%
BossnIT 0 0%
BossnZeNolyf 1 14.29%
Zezima's Prodigy 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Hello, its been over a year since my bad habits ruled over oldschool and my punishment was put in place, i think its time to be reborn and start playing again for fun.

For those of you who were dissapointed when finding out i was banned for botting i am sorry! 90% of the time playing for my previous goal i was indeed using bots but i can easily say i had a fun time, never afk'd so i could always talk to everyone and enjoy the community runescape had to offer and i thank everyone who was there for support and chilled through the journey i had.

I would like to announce i am coming back to Oldschool after a long break and will be playing without any goals except to have fun, chill out, die alot and most of all play legit i look forward to seeing the members of old and also meet any new members here if i can still be accepted in this community.

Currently thinking of a new oldschool account name so i may not be online for a few hours as names are hard

RSN: Nighty

What up, nub.

You're totally gonna bot again.

numa numa

only on tuesdays, haha nah theres no point really. i botted in the first place to try and see how long i can go without getting caught, in the end i relised how stupid it was gaining all that xp just for a few screenshots and nothing else to keep even if i lasted a good few months.

Tags
chat, days, rank, trees