Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Table of Contents
- Trolling, Flaming, Harassment
- Stay on Topic
- Offensive Language, Racism, Sexism
- Controversial/Sensitive Topics
- Discussion of Moderator Action
- Circumventing Ban
- Real Life Information
- Private Servers
- Real World Trading
- Illegal Activities, Drugs
- Inappropriate Images
- Asking for Likes
These rules apply to the entirety of the forum, including posts, threads, private messages, visitor messages, and so forth. Please carefully read through the rules so that you know what you should and shouldn't talk about.
Breaking a rule will result in either a temporary or permanent ban on your account.
This should be common sense to you. Make constructive and well thought-out posts.
2. Trolling, Flaming, Harassment
- make multiple posts with the same content
- make posts without meaningful content
- make threads that have no discussion value
- make threads with misleading titles, etc.
- bypass the 5 character limit by spamming
We strive to create a mature community. Creating posts with the sole intention of making others feel bad or angry is strictly forbidden.
3. Stay on Topic
- make posts with the sole intention of making others feel bad, angry, or excluded
- make posts that are offensive, insulting, provocative, or aggravating
- make posts that make Jagex look bad
Creating posts in someone's thread with the intention of derailing (moving off-topic) it is not allowed. If you want to discuss something else, create your own thread.
4. Offensive Language, Racism, Sexism
- intentionally derail someone's thread
- cause the derailing of a thread by changing the topic
Offensive language, racism, and sexism are all strictly forbidden when used to hurt another user. If you don't have something nice to say, keep it to yourself, don't post about it.
5. Controversial/Sensitive Topics
- use offensive language, swear, post racial or sexist slurs or symbols in situations where it could harm another user
- post or discuss any of the aforementioned
- post inappropriate references to body parts
Topics that you think would start flame wars or are sensitive topics that many find hard to discuss are not allowed here. This includes topics about religion, and so forth. Even if you have the best intentions when creating a thread like this, it is only a matter of time until flaming begins.
6. Discussion of Moderator Action
- create posts or threads that you would deem as controversial, including topics about religion, etc.
- make posts with the intention of defaming a religious standpoint
If someone has been banned, there is to be no discussion of their ban. The matter is only important between the person who got banned and the moderator that banned that person.
7. Circumventing Ban
- create posts or threads to insult other moderators
- make posts regarding the ban
- make posts arguing against the moderator's decision
- reply to a thread that was removed by creating a new thread
If you have been banned, it's for a reason. Creating or logging into another account while one of your other accounts has been banned is forbidden. If you fail to follow this rule, not only will your other accounts get banned, but your original account will get an extended ban.
8. Real Life Information
- create or log into another account after being banned on a previous account
Asking for or sharing information with another user is strictly forbidden. Your information should always stay private, especially when it comes to the internet. You don't know what another person might do with that kind of information.
- ask for person real life information of another member
- share your real life information with other members
Threatening another member whether it be forum-related or a real life threat is not allowed. Depending on the severity of the threat, action will be taken against you.
- post threats of forum-related or real life situations
Links to other websites are allowed, but follow specific rules that are laid out below. When clicking links, there is a risk that it may be a hijacking or phishing link which would lead to your account getting hacked. Be aware of what you click on.
11. Private Servers
- create an account with the sole purpose of advertising
- post phishing or hijacking links
- advertise any fansite that is not supported by Jagex (link)
- post links that break any of the other rules
There is to be no discussions of private servers here. Private servers are illegal and any mention or advertisement of a private server will result in moderator action.
12. Real World Trading
- discuss private servers
- make posts or threads about private servers
- advertise private servers which includes mentioning them
Trading or selling your accounts, gold, or anything RuneScape related is strictly forbidden. Requesting or posting anything real world trading related is not allowed.
- advertise any form of real world trading
- encourage others to real word trade
Impersonating another RuneScape player or member of the forum is not allowed.
14. Illegal Activities, Drugs
- create an account with the intention of impersonating another member
- state that you or someone else is a moderator or administrator whether it be in-game or on the forum
Discussion of illegal activities, including drugs, is not allowed. Encouragement of illegal activities is a severe offense and you will be dealt with accordingly if you fail to follow this rule.
15. Inappropriate Images
- post anything related to illegal activities, including drugs
- make references to any illegal activity
Posting images that others would deem inappropriate are not to be posted on this forum.
16. Asking for Likes
- post pornography or images of sexual body parts
- post gore, blood, or anything related
Asking for likes is not allowed whether it be in text or an image.
- ask others for likes via text, image, or other means
If a moderator believes that taking action on your account is for the better of the community, we will not hesitate to ban your account. We strive for a good community with mature members and if you can't demonstrate that, we will have to take action for the rest of the community.