1. Nation
    05-17-2014 08:03 AM
    Nation
    ADD MY SKYPE EDUARD

"sobeyzz"
  2. Nation
    05-07-2014 07:22 AM
    Nation
    I called you out on acting stupid for said reasons -- you called me out on something that's pure assumption, and in the end, not true at the slightest.

And dude, I could play the whole "you're a hypocrite" card with the whole instigator thing, but it's already way too damn obvious.
  3. Nation
    05-07-2014 07:22 AM
    Nation
    But there's actual evidence that you literally make posts that define stupid. Okay, I don't mean to call you out as stupid, but I do believe that a lot of the things that you spew out as stupid because they tend to be uninformative and assumptive (i.e. homosexuals caused AIDS, why haven't we found life on other planets, textbooks are wrong all of the time, etc.).

And actually, during this current time, I'm glad to say that I've been extremely respectful to my mother; I don't see my dad much, but I still respect him. I've always been respectful to my mom (not all of the time, but even she says that I'm a damn good kid!), but most significantly, her mom (also my nan) died a couple of months ago -- so yes, especially during this time, I'm very respectful of my mom, and I recommend that you don't cross those barriers again.
  4. b jackson0
    05-07-2014 06:57 AM
    b jackson0
    What's the difference between you saying "i am informing you that you are stupid, i'm stating a fact." and "you are disrespectful to your parents and especially your mother?" They both sound like similar insults to me, but I only went there because of the way you have been instigating like a child. Was I wrong in my projections on life at home? Or is that in the ballpark?
  5. Nation
    05-07-2014 04:29 AM
    Nation
    go to non-existent hell
  6. Nation
    05-07-2014 04:28 AM
    Nation
    yeah, because I was the one calling another person a bad son to their parents, right?
  7. b jackson0
    05-07-2014 04:26 AM
    b jackson0
    See what you do? Now we both have infraction marks.
  8. Nation
    04-26-2014 07:12 AM
    Nation
    but you are whining. i don't insult you, i criticize your posts though

what I mean by whining is that you solely focus on what people are saying to you and it's the simple fact that you ONLY focus on that. basically, it looks like you're whining about what people say to you most of the time.

newsflash: it's the internet! even though i'm not insulting you, stop acting like a baby and focus on the main topics in the thread!
  9. Nation
    04-26-2014 06:50 AM
    Nation
    i have 100% respect for the opposite view point. i've debated a lot of creationists and Christians and the discussions went fine

the discussion isn't going fine with you because you twist people's words and then use those twisted words to justify whining about yourself

please condense your evidence in a way in which you don't whine and I promise that i'll show you my complete respect
  10. b jackson0
    04-26-2014 06:42 AM
    b jackson0
    I'm not going to respond to someone who insults me with a signature of something that never happened and tells me I'm utterly stupid. I will not debate with you unless you start showing some respect for the opposite view point or for me.